- Please rate the work of the following figures (1 completely negative, 5 completely positive)
- After the signing of the statement, a part of the opposition and society demands Nikol Pashinyan’s resignation. What do you think Nikol Pashinyan should do?
- In the last few days, a number of non-governmental forces have organized protests to express their disagreement with the current situation. Do you personally support those demonstrations? (For example, have you participated or are you going to participate in those protests?)
- RA President Armen Sarkissian introduced a call and suggested that the ruling party present an action plan aimed at the resignation of the Prime Minister, forming a temporary professional government, and the organization of early parliamentary elections. How do you treat this call/suggestion?
- When it comes to military-political assistance (weapons, military forces, political assistance at the international level, etc.), from which countries will our country be able to receive such assistance?
- In your opinion, is Russia the ally of Armenia?
- Which countries are friendly to our country for whose support can we apply at a difficult time?
- Research Method — Telephone Interview (CATI)
- Sample size — 501
- Margin of error — ± 4,3%
- Dates of the study — 17.11.2020
- Geography — Republic of Armenia