How gallup.am processes personal data
We ensure the confidentiality of personal data and apply all necessary organizational and technical measures to protect personal data. In some cases, for the processing of personal data, we work with partners and transfer this data to them. In these cases, we monitor compliance with appropriate safety measures. This means that we do not transfer data to partners if we doubt their principles of data storage or if we know that these principles are seriously different from those described in this document.
Categories of personal data that we process
We can store two types of personal data:
- That is, first name, last name, IP address.
- Contact details. That is the email address of the user.
Why we do it
We process personal data for several reasons:
- To ensure the operation of services (for example, the authorization function on the site).
- So that users can (if they subscribe) receive our newsletters (for example, notifications about the release of a new report).
- So that we can collect statistics. We need this for two things: to monitor whether our services are accessible to readers, and to understand how readers use our services, and to make services more convenient based on observations.
Who can access personal data
As mentioned above, sometimes we transfer personal data to our partners, while observing the necessary security measures. For example, we transmit data to email distribution services. Or analytics systems. We can also provide data at the request of law enforcement.
What are readers entitled to?
- Firstly, readers have the opportunity to correct their personal data if they are incomplete and (or) incorrect.
- Secondly, readers have the right to demand the removal of their personal data.
- Thirdly, if the reader believes that his rights and interests are violated, he can file a claim with us. We will do our best to rectify the situation. To do this, write us a letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This document is subject to change!
We may at any time unilaterally change the principles described above. We will warn readers about this no later than a month before changing, right on this page.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a piece of website data that you have visited and which is stored on your computer.
What cookie do we use and for what purpose?
- Cookie for statistics: we use several systems for collecting statistics – it is important for us to know how we are read. Based on this data, we understand the size of our audience, as well as what we are doing right and what is wrong. We collect statistics through a partner – Google Analytics.
- Cookie to simplify website login and download reports. A cookie records the fact of authorization of your computer on our site so that you do not have to log in to the site again each time.
You can disable them in the security settings of your browser. It is important to understand that the settings must be applied in all browsers that you use (on the computer and on the phone). In case you decide to disable cookies, keep in mind that some of the functions of the gallup.am services will no longer be available to you or may work unpredictably.
How to find out more details?
Write to us at email@example.com.
Rules for using reports and research results purchased on the gallup.am website and downloaded from it
The user (hereinafter referred to as the “Buyer”), who has bought and downloaded the report with the results of the research, will receive an e-mail link to download his own copy of the report in electronic PDF format. The rules of interaction with the acquired report are based on the logic “everything that is not allowed is prohibited”.
- read and study report contents
- analyze report contents
- use the contents of the report to write commercial and non-commercial articles with a mandatory link to the gallup.am website as a source of information
- publish screenshots of report pages on social networks or editorials with the obligatory link to the gallup.am website as a source of information
- print report
- use data obtained from the analysis of the report for commercial purposes
Other ways of interacting with the report are prohibited and their use may entail legal liability in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Armenia.
Prohibited activities include, but are not limited to:
- edit report file
- transfer of the report to third parties who did not purchase this report
- resale of the report by third parties and organizations that have not acquired this report
- using the report data and / or the results of its analysis without an explicit link to the gallup.am website as a source of information
- other methods of interaction not listed in the list of permitted
Return of reports and research results acquired on the gallup.am website and downloaded from it
Acquired reports are not subject to return and exchange, regardless of the degree of satisfaction of the Buyer with report content. Refund of funds spent on the report is possible only in one case: the user has not received a link to the file for downloading either manually or automatically. The fact that the user received the link is confirmed by the log file of the Mailgun electronic mailing provider, which contains three entries related to the e-mail sent to the Buyer: 1) the letter was delivered, 2) the letter was received by the Buyer’s server, 3) the letter was opened by the Buyer’s mail client. If there are all three entries in the log file of the Mailgun electronic mailing provider, regarding the Buyer’s email address, no refund will be made, even if the Buyer reports that they have not received a letter.